e-mail reminder is sent to your customer notifying them of needed services.
Please click on the "X" in the upper
right hand corner of your screen to close this window.
- Reminders are sent one week
prior to the service due date.
- The reminders are sent on behalf
of the shop.
- The car owner can request appointment
times by either e-mail or phone.
- A space is provided to offer
incentives and rewards for your customers.
- Because reminders are sent out
just prior to the service needing to be done, your shop has first shot to
get the business.
- It is a service you provide free
to your customers.
- Your shop's name is seen regularly
over the year on the Internet.
2000 Cartrak Online